< PREVIOUS CAMPAIGN
NEXT CAMPAIGN >
The mission of Harmony House is to provide shelter, advocacy and education to survivors of domestic violence and promote the principle that all individuals have the right to a life free of abuse. To sound the alarm about domestic violence in the community, directors at Harmony House created a program called iCare. They needed help getting the word out.
• Generate awareness of iCare program and set the stage for a national rollout.
• ADsmith worked with Harmony House to create content to expand this program while making an uncomfortable topic approachable
• Program PSA video, social content, street pieces
• iCare program helped Harmony House reach a 76% increase in participating locations and 300% gross revenue increase over two years
• Today the iCare program has evolved into a conversation starter about a very sensitive subject and expanded to have national audience reach
• PSA earned a gold Telly Award in the non-profit category