Join Our Community.
What’s our secret weapon? People. That’s why we’re armed with passionate and creative folks motivated by producing accountable results. If you think you’d fit in here, check out our current openings.
Great marketing doesn’t just happen—it’s the result of several individuals coming together under a single vision to create something incredible.
Your team handles digital for all clients—from strategy, guidance, and forecasting to implementation, maintenance, and budgeting. You may make use of social media, Google Ads, various site CMSs, and more (all in a single day)! If this sounds like you, read on.
Here’s our wish list:
- You have a college degree (or are currently pursuing a degree) in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Website Development/Programming, or a similar field.
- You’re detail-oriented and capable of managing many projects for a multitude of clients.
- You’re ultra-organized and can meet deadlines without losing your cool.
- You’re able to take direction and feedback—and ask questions when clarification is needed.
- You’re a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- You can quickly learn our agency’s digital technologies, terminology, trends, and processes.
- You have a solid understanding of digital best practices and an eagerness to continue learning.
- You have Google as well as other digital certifications, or are willing to obtain them.
- You’re proficient in MS office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- You’re proficient in the English language, with a strong grasp of grammar / copywriting experience.
- You ideally have some experience with website updates/creation, social media (organic and/or paid), and/or Google Ads and Google Analytics.
What you don’t know, we can teach you!
ADsmith Marketing & Advertising is a community of passionate marketing professionals producing creative accountable results. ADsmith is a full-service advertising agency with clients in a broad range of fields. In your application, please mention the phrase, “Digital Internship Candidate” to verify you’ve read the entire description. This part-time internship is a critical, detail-oriented role with a growth path into the Digital Department. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, apply today!
Apply with your cover letter and resume below, or email Brittany@adsmith.biz.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
ADsmith Marketing and Advertising is driven by results, which is why we take research and accountability so seriously. Marketing at its core should be effective, not just pretty. If something isn’t working, we’ll find out why. If something is working, we’ll find out why. We know that the only way we can succeed is if you succeed, so we take your business as seriously as you do.