Come work with US!
A LITTLE ABOUT US
ADsmith Marketing and Advertising, we are driven by results, which is why we take research and accountability so seriously. Marketing at its core should be effective, not just pretty. If something isn’t working, we’ll find out why. If something is working, we’ll find out why. We know that the only way we can succeed is if you succeed, so we take your business as seriously as you do.
We are always looking for creative and passionate people to produce accountable results for our clients. Contact us to learn more about joining the team.
Current opening: Digital Coordinator
The Digital Coordinator is an entry-level position for a vital member of the digital content development team.
ADsmith does not believe in a siloed approach to marketing. Our Digital Coordinators are tasked with understanding each client’s brand strategy and all corresponding campaigns (strategy, objectives, digital and non-digital tactics); this helps ensure continuity and maximum impact from advertising efforts. To help facilitate this, Digital Coordinators are also exposed to the research, planning, and management of marketing plans.
Primary Responsibility: Assist in daily service to ADsmith’s clients by fulfilling digital marketing needs. The Digital Coordinator supports the Digital Marketing Specialist and provides active support for members of the Account Service and Content Development teams by researching and creating quality content and managing organic and paid campaigns for ADsmith and our clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Learn ADsmith’s process and tactical application.
- Grow in knowledge of ADsmith’s digital services by receiving instruction from ADsmith’s Digital Marketing Specialist
- Create, maintain, and optimize search, display, and paid social campaigns across different platforms
- Ensure digital spends are on-pace with budgets
- Write compelling digital ad copy, website copy, blog posts, etc.
- Track on-site and conversion performance using Google Analytics and other tools
- Work closely with all departments in a collaborative manner to support clients’ digital needs
- Understand how digital fits into each client’s marketing mix and implement digital strategy
- Research and stay current on new digital media platforms, trends, etc.
- Manage social media accounts for ADsmith and our clients
- Help manage ADsmith’s website, as well as our clients’ websites, with minor content updates through CMS usage
- Execute SEO for ADsmith and our clients’ websites – including optimization of new pages/items, troubleshooting existing issues, and undertaking historical optimization
- Help manage outside partners such as developers and PPC firms
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proper use of grammar and correct spelling are a must
- Demonstrated success with client/customer relationships, team management, and business development
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Can work long hours, when necessary
- Must work well in a team environment
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Experience analyzing and interpreting internet-related data using programs such as Google Analytics
Skills/Abilities not required, but preferred:
- Working knowledge of content management systems (CMSs), web design/development, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Experience with social media advertising
- Experience with graphic design and Adobe Suite products, like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Office Hours: ADsmith’s official office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. However, team members may choose to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. if more conducive to work/life obligations. Occasional after-hours work to meet deadlines or to participate in focus group moderation or message-testing may be required.
Compensation & Benefits: This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, paid holidays, vacations, weekly social/happy hour, personal time, sick leave, bereavement, life insurance, and Simple IRA.