Learn what SPEAKS to your customers before you spend any marketing dollars.
It seems simple, but it’s true. Research matters. For businesses and organizations, research is absolutely essential in remaining ahead of the curve.
Focus groups are an invaluable research tool. We get real people to sit down and answer your questions. The things you would most like to know about your customers, your business’s perception, and how to convert the “maybes” of your world to “yeses”.
The questions you have might include:
- When do people think they need your products or services?
- Are your target customers aware of your business?
- What are your target customers’ needs and priorities?
- How do your potential customers find you?
- What do people think of your business?
- What do people think of your competitors?
Don’t waste thousands of advertising dollars on ineffective strategies. Find out what is and isn’t working, and how to reach and motivate potential customers.
Experience a completely customized focus group targeted to your core audience. Our focus group facility is equipped with a two-way mirror, allowing our clients to privately observe the focus group. We utilize a state-of-the-art recording device that allows our staff and clients to review the session at a later time. ADsmith compiles the resulting information into a comprehensive summary, complete with actionable recommendations.
Focus group facility & available services:
- Seating for up to 12 participants
- Two-way mirror; observation room with seating for up to 8
- Digital copy of focus group session
- Internet-connected TV monitor for message testing
- Catering coordination
- Discussion moderator
- Recruitment of participants in target demographic
- Copywriting of discussion questions
- Full report of focus group findings
- Summary of recommendations based on participant feedback
- Preparation and cleanup
Call for reservation and pricing information: 417.881.7722
Focus Group Process
Other Research Services
Our Other Services
You’ve heard it said before—probably by us—but it bears repeating: there is no one-size-fits-all marketing strategy. While the marketing services ADsmith offers are all inclusive—meaning we can do pretty much anything—the strategy we recommend for you isn’t going to be the same one we recommend to the next guy. Sure, there are certain universal truths in today’s marketing world—for instance, it’s safe to say everyone needs a website and some digital presence—but the way we approach each project, from websites and beyond, will depend wholly on your business and your goals.
These are the services on which ADsmith cultivated the outstanding reputation we have today. If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, never fear. We’re always open to take an out-of-the-box suggestion.