To best advertise your product or service, you have to know your audience.
At ADsmith, we believe that rather than investing advertising dollars in potentially ineffective strategies, you should first invest in research.
A focus group is a kind of qualitative research that we highly value. By gathering your company’s target audience into one room, we can get at the most important questions you need to understand in order to effectively market your business.
- When do people think they need your products and services?
- Are your target customers aware of your business?
- What are your target customer’s needs and priorities?
- How do your potential customers find you?
- What do people think about your business? How about your competitors?
We believe that this type of research is necessary for all businesses; so necessary in fact, that ADsmith is happy to provide the focus group facility and services for all businesses interested in investing in marketing research. To put it simply, you don’t need to be an ADsmith client to host your focus group with us.
At ADsmith, we’re focus group pros. From recruiting participants to coordinating discussion questions, overseeing moderation and all the other details, we’ve got it covered. Our focus group facility is equipped with a two-way mirror, allowing our clients to privately observe the focus group. We also utilize a state-of-the-art recording device that allows our staff and clients to review the session at a later time. You can view the full list of all the focus group services we offer below:
- Focus group facility & available services
- Seating for up to 12 participants
- Two-way mirror; observation room with seating for up to 8
- DVD copy of focus group session
- Internet-connected TV monitor for message testing
- Catering coordination
- Discussion moderator
- Recruitment of participants in targeted demographic
- Copywriting of discussion questions
- Transcription of focus group session
- Full report of focus group findings
- Comprehension summary, complete with actionable recommendations based on participant feedback
- Preparation & clean up
By presenting material directly to target consumers, business owners receive vital feedback and information regarding which messages are noticed, what about them makes them noticeable, if consumer reaction is positive or negative, and how messages can best be presented for maximum effect. Essentially, focus groups allow us to find out what is and isn’t working, and how to reach and motivate potential customers.
We can’t stress the value of focus groups enough.
But . . . If you’re still on the fence, take it from a fellow business owner who’s experienced it.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you are interested in learning about pricing or booking a reservation for your focus group.